I’ve finally found some free time for myself to sit down with my laptop and give my blog some love. I have been so busy with work and then Christmas soon come around and it was time to spend any spare time I had in-between work and sleeping, with family. Which I absolutely love seeing them and there are parts of my boyfriends family that I have never met so it was nice to meet them for his sake. 2017 has been one of those years for me it has had many highs and lows, without a doubt the highs do outweigh the lows.
1 main thing from this year I am certainly proud of is passing my driving test, without a doubt the best thing I could have done. If for any reason you may be scared to learn to drive, take that first step into learning, give one lesson a go and see how it goes for you. I was scared to learn but I knew it was something I would regret if I never attempted it. I’ve now been driving for 7months and I couldn’t imagine my life without my car.
Moving out of my parent’s house and into a flat with my partner was another big thing for me. I’d been very wary of relationships after one’s id had in my past, but I now live with a partner again and I still do have days where I can get down and wonder why I moved out of my parents house but that is simply because I did also move away don’t get me wrong its only 30miles but it is still a big adjustment for me, I always said I wouldn’t move out of my hometown. But my car also helps me out alot there and i feel so much more independent again now.
My job, with having a car my job is taking me places it wouldn’t have before and I am playing a big part in getting stores ready from there old company to open up with the company I work for. I love it. I love travelling to different sites and seeing how they work. I have also met some amazing people and its been so much fun to work alongside them.
These are the three biggest things that have happened for me this year and I truly wouldn’t have done any of them if it wasn’t for stepping out of my comfort zone in different aspect with each thing. I’m highly grateful for each of them and the people who have helped me out along the way.
One more thing is I also decided to blog again and I do love it and wish at times I could be more active but sometimes work takes over and I come home and just want to relax and watch a film just to spend time with my partner. This is something I do hope to change next year, I intend on learning how to balance my time a lot better so that I can fit everything in as well as making sure I do have at least one new post every week for you. I would also love to get to know the community better and find myself with some blogging friends whether they are close by so we can meet up or if they are far away and it just consists of messaging and supporting each other that way.
Elegant Touch – Almond 008
Revlon – Cherries in the snow & Posh
Maybelline – Colour Show – Golden Sand
I was thinking maybe it’s time to let you get to know a little bit about me.
So here are a quick 5 facts about me for you.
- I live in a flat with my partner which currently has 3 fish tanks in it. I moved in with my partner who loves fish and when I first moved in with him 6 months ago there was only one fish tank. Six months down the line we now have three of them around the flat. Two in the living room and one in the bedroom. And I’ll be honest, I love it. They are highly relaxing to sit and watch.
- I have four siblings all of whom are boys. I wasn’t ever blessed with a sister. I am the youngest of us all. When I was younger I always wanted a sister but now I’ve grown up I wouldn’t change my brothers for the world.
- I’m 24 years old and I barely go on a night out or drink at all. This is something that has never appealed to me like a lot of people around me who are the same age, I see them out every weekend and I just can’t do it. A lot of people don’t believe me when I tell them because of my age, they see it as I’m young I should be going out but I only ever enjoy it once in a blue moon.
- I always had a major fear of learning to drive and now I do I cant image me ever not driving. I still have this fear when I am driving to places I don’t know I can get a little nervous but I believe those nerves make me a better driver as I am ten times more cautious when I’m driving as I don’t know where I’m going.
- I am a sucker for anything that has a Penguin on it. I LOVE them. I have so many penguin teddies in my flat, I even have one sitting in my car. My bedding even has penguins on it. How can you not love them?
Whats a small fact about you?
The second tattoo that I had done was a dove in clouds on the top of my back to the side.
I was always told once you have one done you’ll essentially become addicted, and you will want more, I never knew how true this could be until I had my first one done and wow it was so right. I couldn’t help myself I had that feeling already of wanting another one 6months later. It was initially, an ex-boyfriend who had shown me this design and I fell in love with it, there isn’t any specific reason behind getting this tattoo done.
You can see part 1 – Here
We all have those little things that we can’t stand no matter how much try to ignore it. I have many little things that annoy me which I have tried to ignore and block out but at times it’s so hard to do so. I really can’t handle something’s and it’s usually always the same thing every time I get frustrated. Here are 5 of the biggest pet peeve’s I have.
- People talking while they are chewing. I honestly believe there is no worse noise in the world than having to listen to someone chomp on their food while they are talking to you.
- Listening to someone snore when I’m trying to sleep. I just can’t do it, it frustrates me badly. It’s very rare that my partner falls asleep before me but when he does this comes into play and I lay rolling around trying to sleep.
- Impolite people. Manners cost absolutely nothing use them. If someone does something for you say thank you. If you want something you say please, it really will not hurt you.
- Someone talking over me. If I start a conversation with someone about anything I do hope to finish what I was saying before they start. Whether it was important or not I just don’t like someone trying to talk over me especially if I was trying to get my point across about something.
- Lies. Im sure we are all together on this one, there’s no need. Someone lying straight to your face when you know exactly what they are doing is horrible. Don’t lie it doesn’t make you a better person and a liar will always get caught up.
What is your biggest pet peeve?