I’ve always been a fan of being nosey into someone else’s bag. I love to see if it’s not just me who can’t keep my bag clean all the time. However, after I’d taken the pictures for this post it gave me the excuse to clean it instead of putting every little thing back into my bag. So instead of me being nosey into someone else’s bag it’s time for you to have a little nosey into what I keep in my bag,
In my bag I have;
- A water bottle, I do always try and keep one in there.
- A Hogwarts pad, very helpful when I’m at work at blog ideas come into my head.
- Nail Glue
- Hair Brush
- Hedex Tablets
- 4 pens and a pencil
- 3 Sets of keys. Car keys, work keys and keys to my parent’s house.
- 2 Lighters and a packet of cigarettes (I do hope to stop this year!)
- A makeup bag
- My purse
- And lastly my glasses, they are a must-have.
In my makeup bag I have:
- Soap and Glory hand food.
- Cuticura hand sanitizer
- Tampons because it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Impulse spray
- More tablets and some Orajel as I was suffering from a toothache
- 5 different lip products – 2 Maybelline lip crayons, 2 Revlon lipglosses and 1 Revlon lipstick
What’s the one thing that you always need to have in your bag?