How have you all been?
For my keeping, an eye on my period can be hard work at times it is so unpredictable and when a period starts I completely forget to take a note of when its started and finished. So knowing when it is supposed to come around again it’s a guessing game. EVE By Glow is an app you can download on your phone which helps you keep an eye on your period. When you first download the app it will ask when your last period was and how long your cycle is, this is something you can change if you are unsure.
There is a lot this app can do, below is a list of just a few of the things you can find.
- Track your period
- Communicate with others. There is a community section where you can join conversations or start your own if there is something you want help with or see if anyone is the same as you.
- Take part in different polls and create your own.
- Take part in quiz’s and test your knowledge on sex, periods, his body, body care and so much more.
- Know when your most fertile days are if you are trying for a baby.
- Create a daily log of how you’ve been feeling.
- See what percent of your cycle twins have logged the same symptoms.
- Health tips
- And so much more.
I personally love this app, for someone how finds it hard keeping track on my period it is just what I needed and I will find it more
helpful this year to keep up to date with my most fertile days when I start trying for a baby. I have been wanting to share this app with you on here as I know how stressful it can be at times tacking your period if you are not on birth control, hopefully, it may help someone else like me out.
Have you tried any period tracking apps?