Welcome to the new year and a fresh start for my little blog and me.
Last year I started my blog with the hope to keep up with it, however, that never happened to me as my work life become a lot busier. I started to have a more active role in helping out open up other sites for the company I work for, it was a good step for me in my profession but it did affect my blog, which wasn’t something I did want. This year, however, will be different I have more warning of when things like this will be happening so I can plan my blog a lot better than I did.
- New posts will be up every Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 7 PM UK time.
- Sunday will be my highly lazy day where my blog is concerned, I will be devoting my Sundays to reading and giving some love to other blogs!
- The other days where I am not preparing my posts, I will be working to make my social media better!
- I hope to gain more follows on my blog and hopefully reach 200 by the end of the year!
- I’d love to also become more active in the blogging community and gain more friends out of it, whether that be friends I get to go out and meet or just friends I have there over the internet.
I would like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog especially when the content wasn’t at it’s best, I make this promise to you that it will from now on be consistent and the content will be worth reading.
What are your goals for this year?